The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

MPiergies (9) [Avatar] Offline
The References section did not make it into the book due to an oversight ... we have prepared a References PDF that will be posted on manning.com/RinAction on August 30th and it will be included in the next update of the ebook set for early September and in the next printing of the book. Our sincere apologies.

An Errata PDF with the first reported errors will also be available on August 30th. Please continue to post corrections to the forum and we will add them to the Errata list and update it regularly.

Mary Piergies
mp@manning.com
wfischer (5) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Bibliography/References section
Could you please post the link to the References PDF here?

And, perhaps this is old-school, but how about printing the references in pamphlet form and delivering us hard copies?

Thanks for your consideration.

--- upon consideration, never mind -- it's only 4 pages, and I've got it:

http://www.manning.com/kabacoff/excerpt_references.pdf

Message was edited by:
wfischer
rmsharp (7) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Bibliography/References section
According to the errata page the eBook does have the references. However, according to my librarian, who retrieves our books from your site, the current eBook does not have the references. It is now October so I am assuming this was either forgotten or something has gone wrong.