The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

wfischer (5) [Avatar] Offline
Just got the very pretty hardcopy -- but where's the bibliography?

There are citations [e.g. pg 399, "Cook and Swayne (200smilie"; pg 139, "Jacoby (2006)"], but there is no place where those references appear explicitly in the book!
Is the Jacoby reference intended to point to the list of packages? But then where is Cook and Swayne?

I can of course use google ... but this looks like a serious omission which I wish I'd noticed before the print run.
robert.kabacoff (170) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Bibliography?
I sincerely apologize. Somehow the bibliography was omitted from the printing. The publisher is placing it on the website as a PDF for download today and will add it to the electronic version of the book.
wfischer (5) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Bibliography?
Too bad -- but at least it doesn't mean I'm losing my mind. Any chance of a printed copy (cut smaller and bound) that I can stick inside the back cover?

Regards and condolences ...