The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

avin (7) [Avatar] Offline
Purchased the MEAP. Would love having it as an ePub (in addtion to PDF, so could read it on my Kindle. Assume shouldn't be too hard, as there supposedly are automtaic converstion tools ...
mbcrump (8) [Avatar] Offline
Re: ePub
It is already available as an ePub. Just go to your "My Books" section and click ePub.
Really? Amazingly amazing! In that case, I'd also like to be thin and young again!-) 10x
OK. I give up - even Google failed - How do I get to this #*!@ed "My Books"?
OK. Found it. Thank God for Google Desktop.

For future thread readers: https://account.manning.com/
Well, this is beginning to look like a blog. Anyhow, "My Books" contains only the S4IA in ePub. S5IA only exists as PDF.
mbcrump (8) [Avatar] Offline
Inside of my SL5 MEAP, I have an option for an ePub.
Here are the links from mine MEAP page:
Download:
Silverlight 5 in Action PDF
Silverlight 4 in Action PDF
epub
Silverlight 4 in Action Kindle
Source Code Not Available

Clicking the epub leads to downloading SL4IA.epub.

Could it be arranged that MY meap page will also lead to SL5IA? Alternatively, if the released chapters (1-15) are practically identical between the two releases, tell me so and I'll download the SL4IA ePub.