The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Psychlist1972 (177) [Avatar] Offline
Hi All

Welcome to the MEAP of Silverlight 5 in Action! Since the chapters (especially chapter 1) are far from complete, please post any issues, suggestions, etc. to this forum.

The early chapters, covering core concepts that have not changed much, will not have a ton of changes from the previous edition. However, you can see from the table of contents that there's a lot in store for this version.

Thanks for participating in the MEAP. I'm really excited about this version of the book, and this release of Silverlight.

Pete
ATERRAZAS (2) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Welcome!
Hi!

I hope Silverlight 5 In Action will be as good as the 4 version....

Specially in the MVVM Chapter, I would be fantastic if it includes how to integrate MVVM with RIA Services

Regards!!!
mbcrump (8) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Welcome!
Hi Pete, I'm really looking forward to this book. Please let me know if you need any help whatsoever.