The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

cybaek (2) [Avatar] Offline
Does this book show examples using xcode 4?
jbbarquero (84) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Xcode4?
OK, a lot of Chinese sport shoes but, what about XCode 4?
RobertGloverJr (30) [Avatar] Offline
I do not understand how spam can get into this forum and the author does not even notice. This is July 4, 2011, and it appears the author has not posted since March. There is spam in this forum on the front page that was posted in May. I don't know anything about this author and do not mean anything personal here. But I sure don't feel inclined to buy this book based on what I see in this forum.
vict0r (4) [Avatar] Offline
I was also considering buying this book, but until now, 11th of January 2012, there still isn't any movement in this forum...
brettveenstra (1) [Avatar] Offline
I got word from Bear today that it does cover XCode 4.
bear.cahill (22) [Avatar] Offline
My sincere apologies - I used to get emailed when there was a post and could reply but that stopped at some point and I can't explain it.

Anyway, yes, the book was updated for Xcode 4.

Again, my apologies!
bear.cahill (22) [Avatar] Offline
And I'm looking into removing the spam posts. I don't believe my account has those privileges, but I'm asking Manning how to handle it.