The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

D023604 (2) [Avatar] Offline
It isn't clear from the referenced webpage how to register a copy of this book and obtain the PDF of Bridging the Communication Gap. Perhaps the webpage and the text are out of sync? And yes - I would like to receive a PDF of Bridging the Communication Gap. Kind Regards.
Daniel Allen (1) [Avatar] Offline
Re: p. xxii - Bridging the Communication Gap PDF
From the author:

"The companion web site will be up by the time the book goes to print. For the time being, drop me an e-mail to gojko@neuri.co.uk and send you the download link"

http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?messageID=105736𙴈
gojko.adzic (18) [Avatar] Offline
I have updated the website and you can now register online for your copy of Bridging the communication gap.
amitev (1) [Avatar] Offline
How "Specification by example" relates to "Bridging the gap". It is a successor or something different?
gojko.adzic (18) [Avatar] Offline
Bridging the Communication Gap is about my experiences. Specification By Example is about how 50+ teams applied the same ideas in lots of different contexts, and it presents some things I've learned since writing BtCG. So in expands the theme by presenting it from many different angles.