The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

dhana (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Jesus Gracia
I am new to ExtJS and very impressed in extJSinAction book. and purchased online.
I wanted to see the Live Examples in the Book and donwloaded the following 2 files from manning-sandbox..!
1. app.zip (26529 MB)
2, examples (4.49 MB)

I am using wamp server for to create ExtJs application using Windows XP desktop.

When i unzip folder and tried to open via IE and getting internal server error

The examples, i happpend to put it in the separate folder, and when i select the root it shows a welcome screen with Chapter links. and when I click on the chapter it gives the following error message

read()){ if($f == '.' || $f == '..' || substr($f, 0, 1) == '.')continue; print "$f
"; } ?>

any one can help to solve this issue..?

Thanks in advance

Dhanaraj. D

Message was edited by:
dhana
jesus.garcia (463) [Avatar] Offline
Re: How to Make ExtjsinAction Examples to work..?
Hi Dhana,

I've never seen that. To be honest, you should consider using firefox (like I do in the book) to develop your app. There has to be a reason to why you're getting these problems, but I cannot determine it with such a plain description.

Message was edited by:
jesus.garcia