The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

nuthrway (1) [Avatar] Offline
I read that the Final eBook is out. But I have yet to receive an update for MEAP. Why is this?
jesus.garcia (463) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Final eBook is out, but no MEAP update???????
No. The final eBook will be released this week. There will be no MEAP update - it's an Early Access Program copy! You'll get an email w/ the ebook link when it gets released smilie.
dhana (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Jesus Garcia,
I had recently bought ExtJs in action and started my first step of learning..! I am trying to using the sample Source of the ExtJs in Action and downloaded app.zip.

I had created mysql table and started running application .. goes to Chapter16 and asks for User name and Password..!?

What is the userName & Password..?

Please Advise

Thanks in advance

Regards
Dhana
jesus.garcia (463) [Avatar] Offline
It is described in chapter 16. smilie there is no user and password. enter anything.
dhana (3) [Avatar] Offline
hi Jesus,
Thanks for your response..
I am getting error in IE as below
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Timestamp: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:20:45 UTC

Line: 12242
Char: 13
Code: 0
URI: http://172.17.71.3/extjsinaction/resources/js/ext-3.1.1/ext-all-debug.js

and in MOZILLA nothing happening, keep searching,.. No action.

Please advise

Regards
Dhana