The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

paddyslacker (1) [Avatar] Offline
I realize it's very early days, but wanted to make a note that while the table of contents mentions the presence of "A few notes for the reviewers" on page xiii, my copy doesn't have this yet.

This would be very useful to have, so that we know what feedback you are looking for and what to avoid giving (for example you probably don't want spelling and grammatical errors noted before you go through formal copy-editing).

Again, I realize the book is in a very early form, so I will avoid posting further feedback just yet, till I see this section or understand what you are looking for.

Good luck with the book, I am excited to see it progress!

Paddy Healey
gojko.adzic (18) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Missing "A Few Notes for the Reviewers"
thanks. this was in the TOC originally but was removed. it was just a note for the internal manning reviewers. In terms of feedback, the book will go through copy-editing and layout soon so grammar/spelling errors will be fixed. Please send feedback on everything else.

gojko