The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

jon.skeet (483) [Avatar] Offline
Over the weekend, the ebook of C# in Depth 2nd edition went out - and a mistake was soon spotted. Figure 2.2 was accidentally replaced by figure 13.1. I've included it in the book's errata but we're hoping to issue another version of the ebook shortly. Fortunately this issue only affects the ebook version - the files shipped to the printer are correct. Speaking of which, I believe the book should come off the printing press some time this week, so it really won't be much longer before you can all physically scribble in the margins.

We're going to give it a couple of days to see if anything else is found (and I'm going to check all the figures to see if the same problem has manifested itself elsewhere) - but I expect we'll be issuing the second "final" version of the ebook late this week.