The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

angelctmex (1) [Avatar] Offline
I have a question about camel Netty briefly tell them that I'm consuming a service from another company which is exposed through the sockets, however I have set a timeout of 30 seconds per application, once that time expired and I will return it a specific response to the system that originated the request, but sometimes the other company sent me the response to my request after the timeout, so I need to give special treatment to these responses, however my questions are:
1) As I can process those responses that arrive after the timeout?
2) How I can make this process is asynchronous?, Once used as camel-mine, but I read that is more efficient netty.

I am currently using apache camel in my application, and

Greetings and thanks for your attention.
davsclaus (413) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Procces callbacks after timeout with camel-netty
Please use the Camel mailing list / forums for help on Camel.
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

This is for talking about the Camel book.