The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

realtebo (45) [Avatar] Offline
I bought the meap ebook + printed book about one year ago.

What about the printed edition? Is it being printed? It's my copy lost forever? what else?
jesus.garcia (463) [Avatar] Offline
Re: What about the printed edition?
We are performing th final edits and hopetohsveaprinted. Opywithin the next few weeks. Thebook has beet reviewed buy a technical reviewer. Ihave done final edits on ch1-14.
realtebo (45) [Avatar] Offline
Ok, i'm feeling weel now....

... are you planning to update your book to the version 4? -i'm afraid ExtJS will be upgrade too soon ...
Sorry for the cryptic message above. I tried to respond on an ipad and have learned that typing is absolutely a complete chore on that device.

That said, yes, there will be an in-action for 4.0. I am working on the TOC this week and hope to get something to manning by Friday.

We're still doing the final edits for in action for 3.0 and hope to have it printed by tend of october. <fingers crossed>
occasl (7) [Avatar] Offline
I'm looking forward to having the hardcopy soon too!
An official update here: http://extjsinaction.com/277

Amazon.com has a release date of the print 11/28.