The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

pcroser (21) [Avatar] Offline
I was successful running the example back in chapter 1 in Service Mix, so I am pretty sure Service Mix is installed correctly.

When I try to run 3.3.4 It fails. I cannot get this to run no matter what I try. The book example did not work so I searched the forum and found Don Stadlers steps and tried these.

When I start service mix using the ant target ant -f ch3-build.xml start I see this WARN on the console

[java] WARN - AutoDeploymentService - Components servicemix-file are not installed yet: the service assembly Chapter3-JMSBindingService deployment is suspended and will be resumed once the listed components are installed

I did follow the chapter 1 instructions regarding the extraction of servicemix-file-3.2.1.jar, servicemix-shared-3.2.1.jar, and servicemix-common-3.2.1.jar into the lib directory.

Running the deploy target ant -f ch3-build.xml deploy-chapter3-example doesn't error out but it doesn't move the files from the in box to the out box either, and I see the same message I see when I start service mix

[java] WARN - AutoDeploymentService - Components servicemix-file are not installed yet: the service assembly Chapter3-JMSBindingService deployment is suspended and will be resumed once the listed components are installed

Confused. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.