The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Rickee (15) [Avatar] Offline
I do not see the point of section 4.1.5. What is it supposed to be teaching me that I didn't learn in the preceding section?
wictor.wilen (29) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Section 4.1.4 vs. 4.1.5
Will look into this!

thanks for all great comments
/WW
Hi again,
I do not really understand this comment. Section 4.1.4 adds the validators to the WP and section 4.1.5 combines the control and validator into a custom control to make it into a more reusable solution. I think it justifies two different sub-sections.
/WW
Rickee (15) [Avatar] Offline
It isn't clear in the text that you thought the version in 4.1.5 is more reusable. Even re-reading, it is not clear to me why it is. Could you explain more? Why is it more reusable?
Thanks for the input. I will go through those sections and see how I can improve them.
/WW