The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

vrsathya (1) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for the excellent book. The topic by itself is interesting and the coverage makes it even more enjoyable. I noticed a couple of typos in chapter 6:

1. Page 154 - "have your unit tests rely as few dependencies as possible" should probably be "have your unit tests rely on as few dependencies as possible".

2. Page 154 - "Each mall part of code should be tested in
complete isolation" should be "Each small part of code should be tested in
complete isolation".
marcin.kawalerowicz (11) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Chapter 6 Typos
Thank you for kind words!

To tell you the truth my English (I'm not a native speaker) was one of my biggest concerns regarding writing the book. Emily (our development editor) and Craig are a great help here but nevertheless the book will be "post processed" the Manning way. And I have to tell you it is a since of it own. I’m sure all the typos will disappear!

Best regards,
Marcin Kawalerowicz