The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Shauny (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi. With regards to using MSBuild, are you going to have a primer or getting started section for this? I don't know whether you expect us to know this technology or whether you will help us through with some examples. The latter would be most useful IMHO, and greatly appreciated.

Please forgive me if I have posted this incorrectly or not understood the MEAP process for asking questions - this is my first go!

Regards,
Shaun.

Message was edited by:
Shauny
marcin.kawalerowicz (11) [Avatar] Offline
Re: MSBuild - How Much Will There Be?
Hi Shauny!

Our goal was to give as much information as you need to build a CI process using MSBuild. We don’t expect you to have experience with MSBuild. You will be guided through the process of building a build script for the CI process. We will provide some in depth information about MSBuild though.
There is nothing wrong with your question. Do you have more? We will be more than happy to answer!

Best regards,
Marcin Kawalerowicz
Shauny (3) [Avatar] Offline
Re: MSBuild - How Much Will There Be?
Hi Marcin

This is exactly what I want - sounds great! Thanks very much for the reply.

Shaun.