The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

siamackj (32) [Avatar] Offline
Is there a way we can get sample codes chapter by chapter. In section 1.3.1, you are trying build TripProvider component but the actual source code (Trips interface and ...) are showing up under chapter 2.

I am trying to build and create projects by moving the source code (java files) into my Rational Application developer as I read through chapters one by one. I do not use Ant or Maven. I have SCA feature pack installed and I can use RAD to create components and required composites and contributions. All I need is to have access to actual source files for each chapter, how hard this can be to get?
raymond.feng (7) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Sample code inconsitency
The following page can give you the mapping between chapters and the sample code:

http://tuscanyinaction.com/samples.html