The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Satyam (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I am creating a Medical Certificate form using itext.This is a single page and it contains a heading as "Medical Certificate" on top of the form and rest of the structure goes on.

I am not able to display that heading on the page.I tried document.addHeader(); method,but it is not displaying any header in the pdf.

How to solve this issue,Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.
blowagie (284) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Adding Header
1. Before posting your question here, you should have read the TOP POST (before you decided to add another question at the top): http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24197
2. Your question is answered in section 14.2.2 of the book. This section is conveniently titled "Adding a header and a footer".