The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Satyam (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I am working with tables.In my pdf I have to place boxes side by side containing rows to enter data.

I am using tables to design boxes,I am successfull in designing boxes using PdfPTable class.But placing two tables side by side is not a success.When ever I am adding a table to the document,it is showing in the pdf as one table below the other.

But I want tables side by side like boxes.Can any one please help me how to acheive this.

Thanks in Advance.
blowagie (284) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Problem with Tables
> But I want tables side by side like boxes.Can any one please help me how to achieve this.

One way to achieve this, is described on p176-177 of the book.
Another way can be found by searching for the correct keyword on the keywords page:
http://1t3xt.be/?X0004c8 (Tip: look for "two tables next to each other")

I repeat: please DO NOT USE THIS FORUM ANYMORE.
I can't close it down myself, but I don't understand why there are still people posting questions here.
Satyam (3) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Problem with Tables
Hi Bruno,
I am extremely sorry.