The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

hermanm (1) [Avatar] Offline
just d/l ed the latest...Ch1-16

previous d/l, Ch1-11 had full TOC in the Bookmarks

latest is completely blank

OUCH!
jon.skeet (483) [Avatar] Offline
Re: No Bookmark Table of Contents?
Herman,

Thanks for pointing this out - I'll get onto our production team and see what we can do.

Jon
Quick update: thanks again for pointing this out, and we're really sorry it slipped past us. We're going to get this fixed soon, so watch out for a new release.

Jon
The file has now been replaced on the web site - if you download it again, the bookmarks should be there.

Happy reading!

Jon
thedwalker (3) [Avatar] Offline
Where is the link to the fixed version? I only have the link in the e-mail which downloads the version without bookmarks.
Hmm... I was told that the same link could be used. I'll check it out, thanks.

Jon
Okay, it was a caching issue. If you download from the same link now, you'll get a PDF which definitely does have the bookmarks in - I've just checked.

Sorry for all the hassle,

Jon