The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

mayday (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi all!
Newbie at GWT,I got this error message from Eclipse.
"The type org.springframework.core.io.support.ResourcePatternResolver cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

It seems to be a problem with Eclipse according to spring. But I couldn't solve it.
Does anyone happend this before?

that would be nice if someone can give me the project of chapter 9 (bookstore) as eclipse project or a link for, because i got many problems while seting up the project on eclipse. i solved some problems and some not and i bet i will get more and more smilie

Thank you for your understanding

Regards!

thomas
kebernet (11) [Avatar] Offline
Re: The type org.springframework.core.io.support.ResourcePatternResolver ca
How are you starting the eclipse project?

One thing that can be problematic is if you are using mvn eclipse:eclipse to create the eclipse project, it will not pick up transitive dependencies. You will have to either add them manually or use m2eclipse.
mayday (2) [Avatar] Offline
Re: chapter 9
hello,
i import the project into the eclipse workspace (From the menu bar, select File >Import >Existing Projects into Workspace)

can u tell me how i can set up the project manually because im not well schooled in m2eclipse.
thx