The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Jerfson (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi guys, this is Jeff and I’m new to this site. I must say that it seems like I’m going to enjoy chatting with you all, so I am taking this opportunity to introduce myself to you all. Once again, I look forward to speaking to you all, but before I let you go I have to tell you all about this site www.bestbargins.net. A friend told me about it and now I’m hooked. It’s a site that offers bargains and discounts on novels and books. If you think you’ve been saving money you’ll think differently after visiting this site, again that’s www.bestbargins.net . Do yourself a favor and check it out. Well, until next time!