The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

vyurik (76) [Avatar] Offline
Greetings,
While running
ant -f ch3-build.xml deploy-chapter3-example
from resources/chapter3 directory in the ServiceMix workspace
BUILD FAILED
C:osesbinactionworkspaceworkspace-servicemixservicemix esourceschapter3ch
3-build.xml:47: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:osesbinactionworkspaceworkspace-servicemixservicemixscriptsantsm-genera
l.xml:205: C:osesbinactionesbapache-servicemix-3.2.1work-esb-inaction not found.

Indeed, C:osesbinactionesbapache-servicemix-3.2.1 has no work-esb-inaction directory.
Did anybody succeed in running this?

Vitaly
tijs.rademakers (494) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Ch3 Running the ServiceMix example problem
Hi Vitaly,

This directory is created while running the installation script. Did you read the environment setup on http://esbinaction.com/book_sourcecode.html?

Best regards,

Tijs
Hi Tijs,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I followed http://esbinaction.com/book_sourcecode.html Download environment in separate steps.
I've istalled the whole thing on my work where there is a powerful firewall that may prevent creation of work-esb-inactionlib directory and all Jars in it.
I'll verify from my home laptop.

Regards,
Vitaly

Message was edited by:
vyurik

Message was edited by:
vyurik
Hi Tijs,
I've tried to run from my laptop at home at it was OK.
My only explanation that firewalls have prevented creation of work-esb-inactionlib directory ant its content.

Sorry for bothering.
Regards,
Vitaly

Message was edited by:
vyurik