The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

kolansuresh (3) [Avatar] Offline
I have installed eclipse latest version and then Mule IDE 2.0. After installing plugin, I dont see the palette as explained in the book. I am wondering if I am missing anything. The tutorial in Mule IDE talks about selecting the Mule Modules/Transports vs the palette in the book.

Thanks
Suresh
kolansuresh (3) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Mule IDE for eclipse 3.4
Forgot to mention that I was checking the Appendix C, "Graphical tool support with Mule IDE 2.0" ..Page # 447.....
Eclipse Version: 3.4.1
Mule IDE 2.0

Any pointers will be of great help
tijs.rademakers (494) [Avatar] Offline
The roadmap and feature list of Mule IDE has been changed since we released the book. Some features have been removed from the initial list for Mule IDE. I didn't find the time yet to take a look at the RC1 release, but i'll do this soon. Then I'll try to give a better answer to your question.

Best regards,

Tijs
frans.hinlopen (1) [Avatar] Offline
The graphical designer has been postponed because it was more work than expected.
http://blog.mulesource.org/2008/12/preview-release-of-mule-ide/

Greetings
Frans