The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Star Pilot (1) [Avatar] Offline
This is an exceptional book! There are many new concepts to grasp in Silverlight for a person coming from ASP .Net. This book presents those concepts in digestible chunks supported by code snippets which I could try out on my own. That helped cement the concepts in my mind.

I wish every technical book was written as clearly as this one! I can't say enough good things about this book!!!
chad.campbell (42) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Great Book!
I'm glad you enjoyed the book. That sincerely means a great deal.

Would you be willing to share your opinions of this book by writing a review on Amazon.com? (http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1933988428/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1).

Thanks again!
Chad