The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

the-genius (23) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I need to post values via a html form and insert these values into a database.
In the book, i don't find example with the servicemix-http component. I don't know how to proceed. Must I work with web services and wsdl with the servicemix-cfx component? I just need to post 4 values. It's a single test but i don't understand how to reach the esb from my html form.

Thank you
tijs.rademakers (494) [Avatar] Offline
Re: post value
Hi,

The bridge example that's available in the ServiceMix distribution does use a HTTP component like you want to use it. The main difference is that it sends a full soap envelope to ServiceMix. In your case you should implement a marshaler with your HTTP component that marshals your 4 values input to a JBI message. Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Tijs