The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

geraldbauer (17) [Avatar] Offline
On page 155 which is section 6.1.1, there are numbers 12. and 13. used in the discussion of restrictions for crossdomain.xml file. This is two paragraphs before section 6.1.2. Should the numbers be bullets?

I know I have inadvertently had numbers instead of bullets; just wondering.
chad.campbell (42) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Should there be bullets instead of numbers?
Hi gerald,

Thank you for pointing this out. The version of chapter 6 you are seeing is an early version. This type of issue will be resolved by our editing and proofreading team a little further along in the process. I am guessing (but I do not know) that this issue has been fixed and you will see the change in the next version of the book you receive. I am forwarding this thread onto the team responsible for chapter 6 to ensure they are aware of it.

Thank you,
Chad