fabrice.marguerie (224) [Avatar] Offline
LINQ in Action is now available as a paper book! You can order it now from Manning's website. It will become available in bookstores soon.
BenHayat (24) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Paper book now available!
When Do we receive our paperback copy of the book that I purchase as part of the early program? I had sent manning with this question and no reply from them.

Thanks!
steve.eichert (22) [Avatar] Offline
Ben,

I sent an email to my internal contacts. Hopefully they'll get back to you shortly. I know Manning has received the printed books so I suspect you should be getting it very soon.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks Steve!
Rseder (5) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Ben,

I just wanted to let you know your book has been shipped out.

As a reminder, there might be a 24 hour delay to your e-mail depending on when you send it.

Rob
Guys, just git my book.

It's B E A U T I F U L

Great job, Congrats. Even though I've read most of the eBook, but nothing is like a finished book. BTW, I was telling a group of developers at Code Camp about your book.

So, now that you know how to do a great job, what's next??? How about ADO.Net Data Services?

Thanks guys!
..Ben
Ben,

I agree, it is beautiful! smilie Thanks for spreading the word. As you know we worked long and hard on making LINQ in Action the best LINQ book out there. I can't put into words how rewarding it is to hear people like yourself sing it's praises!

Thanks!
Steve
It looks like Amazon has opened up it's reviews! If you could share some of the positive things you've written here on Amazon we would be most appreciative! smilie

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/create-review/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_wr_link/104-7848289-5533544?ie=UTF8&asin=1933988169

Cheers,
Steve
Done!
I don't understand, I wrote my review on Feb 9th on Amazon and still hasn't shown up! Huh...
I guess this is because it needs to be approved by Amazon. I would worry about it not showing up only if it's still not visible tomorrow.
In any case thanks a lot for posting a review. Much appreciated!

Fabrice
> I guess this is because it needs to be approved by
> Amazon. I would worry about it not showing up only if
> it's still not visible tomorrow.
> In any case thanks a lot for posting a review. Much
> appreciated!
>
> Fabrice

The review was positive and did not bash any other product or direct the buyer to another site or anything. So we'll see. In case if it does not show up, should I complain to Amazon or should it come from you, the author?

..Ben
Your review is online now.
Thanks a lot for helping us spread the word!
We enjoy reading what our readers think about our work smilie
Ahh, finally!

There was a lot more to write about the book, but I thought it's best if it's spread by different reviewers. Anyway, you guys should be proud of what you have accomplished. Writing a book is very hard, I've done it before and won't do it again smilie

..Ben