artur73 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi everybody,

I have already prepared for the SCWCD CX-310-081 exam and I have a few questions:

1. I want to ask if there is anybody, who was recently passed at the exam CX-310-081, and prepared only/mainly from Manning Publication's SCWCD Exam Study Kit 2nd Edition (and also started study as a rookie like me) - even if there is a lot of errors?

2. Is this book (SCWCD Exam Study Kit 2nd Edition) is enough to prepare for the exam DESPITE a lot of errors published many times in this forum? And because the book has a lot of errors, does the book give me the correct knowledge, which I need for the exam?

3. There is a book from O'Reilly Media: Head First Servlets and JSP Passing the Sun Certified Web Component Developer Exam by Bryan Basham, Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates. Which book is better for preparing to exam? This one from O'Reilly or SCWCD Exam Study Kit 2nd Edition from manning?

I will appreciate any response so please share me your positive (or negative) experiences from preparing to exam with this book and/or the exam.
Thank you very much.

Best regards,

A.