BenHayat (24) [Avatar] Offline
The content was great so far, but now with adding the new pointers with numbers, proper colors, diagrams and so on, makes the book first class.

I had gotten other books on Linq, and this book is simply the BEST!

Thanks guys!
Citezein (2) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Just got the final eBook - Very, very Nice!
How do you get the final ebook? I have an earlier version, but not the final one.
When I got the MEAP program, for some reason after the first book, I didn't get any update after that. I sent an email to Manning and after that, I always received the updated copies. Today, I received another email that I can download my copy for the next 5 days. So, if you're not getting those emails, send manning an email.

Hope this helps!
..Ben
fabrice.marguerie (224) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for your comments, Ben! It's good to get this kind of positive comments after having worked hard to make this book as good as we could smilie
I went to Amazon to put a write up together, but I can't find any link to let me write a review. I guess it's because the book is not out yet.

Yes, you guys have put a lot of efforts into this book. You should be proud of the result!
fabrice.marguerie (224) [Avatar] Offline
I guess that's the reason. I'll make sure to remind you to go back to Amazon once the book is available there smilie