The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

somu (4) [Avatar] Offline
I want to purchase PDF format of the book "Jess in action". But the problem is that I reside in India and the shipping location doesn't include India......Also as I need the PDF format, then why am I supposed to give shipping location...??
seema (1) [Avatar] Offline
Re: problem to download "Jess in action"
IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD JESS IN ACTION , YOU NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL, AND THEN WAIT FOR THE THE MAIL FROM PAYPAL TO COME IN YOUR INBOX. AFTER THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT.

THEN IN THE MANNING PUBLICATIONS ORDER PAGE TYPE IN SHIPPING INFO WITH ANY COUNTRYNAME AS INDIA IS NOT THERE IN THE LIST. BUT BE SURE TO FILL IN ALL DETAILS AS GIVEN TO YOUR CREDIT CARD ONLY.

THEN SELECT PAY BY PAYPAL OPTION. AND SUBMIT.
THIS WILL TAKE TIME.THEN YOU WILL RECIEVE A MAIL GIVING YOU THE LINK TO THE EBOOK WHICH CAN BE RIGHT CLICKED AND DOWNLOADED.