BenHayat (24) [Avatar] Offline
Hi;
I purchased a copy of the eBook (along with the softbound version) on 8/30/2007. I tried to go to the same link to get an updated version of the eBook but the link does not work. I send email to Manning for update but did not get any response. Called the CS and no one answered the phone and left a message.
So is there a an updated version of the eBook since 8/30/2007? If yes, how can I can get it or how will I get updates in the future before the book comes out?

Thanks!
Re: Any new updates to the eBook?
Anybody home?
fabrice.marguerie (224) [Avatar] Offline
Hello Ben,

I've already forwarded your questions to the Manning staff. They said that they'll handle this, but it seems that they're busy at the moment. LINQ in Action is going into production, so there's a lot of work going on, I guess.
Anyway, I'll shoot Manning another e-mail to remind them about you smilie

Regards,
Fabrice
mist (7) [Avatar] Offline
Hello all,

Mike Stephens with Manning here. If you are a MEAP customer, you'll receive automatic notification of any updates to the book. However, all draft chapters of the book are currently posted.

The next planned update is the release of the final eBook, which will happen after the book completes the final editing stage that includes copy-editing, proofreading, and layout.

It's possible that we'll do an update prior to that time, but the final ebook should be available in a few weeks and should match the printed version of the book that will follow shortly thereafter.

Thanks!

Mike
Hi Fabrice;

Yes, I had been contacted by Rob and sent me a new version of the ebook. Looking forward to the final cut.

Thanks!
..Ben