The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Syed (2) [Avatar] Offline
I like to know if there were any updates to chapter 11 code, as I couldn't find any in the forum.

Thanks

Syed
Syed (2) [Avatar] Offline
Any luck in running Chp 11 code
I read in this forum that teh code fro chapter 11 doesn't work. I like to know if any one had any success with it and how did they run it.
Thanks

Syed
davecrane (149) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Chapter 11 code
Hi,

As far as I'm aware, the code for chapter 11 works - but it's been a little while since I looked at it.

Have you tried it yourself? Or have you just heard that it doesn't work? It is probably the most involved example to set up, with the database etc. - if you find issues with the code once you've tried it, please report specific error conditions to the mailing list and we can look at them.

Regards,

Dave