BenHayat (24) [Avatar] Offline
Hello guy;

Just bought the book & eBook. I was wondering when you think the source codes and projects for VS2008 be available for download? Do we get a notification when & where to download or do we need to check periodically?

Thanks for the book and helping us learn Linq!
steve.eichert (22) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Source Code?
Hey Ben,

We're working hard to get all the source code for the book together as we speak. I don't know the exact date that it will be completely wrapped up, but it shouldn't be too much longer. I'll check with the individual at Manning that handles the Early Access Program to see if they'll notify you when it's ready.

Thanks for your support, and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the content before it goes into final production!

Cheers,
Steve
>>Thanks for your support, and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to >>improve the content before it goes into final production!

Hi Steve;

Thanks for the reply regarding the codes. Manning's order entry system should have my email and the product that I bought, and hopefully their system is smart enough to make follow ups.

I was waiting for Jim to let us know the ebook is ready, now I'll get on reading it ASAP and give you feedback!
Excellent!

I hope it's smart enough too. If not perhaps we'll have to write an implementation of LINQ to Notifications for them smilie

Cheers,
Steve
>>If not perhaps we'll have to write an implementation of LINQ to Notifications for them

Here you go! And that will be the source code for this book... smilie
Ben,

I checked with Manning and they do not send out automatic announcements of new source code releases. We'll post something on the forums to let you know of any source code releases that happen.

Cheers,
Steve
fabrice.marguerie (224) [Avatar] Offline
The complete source code is now available for download. See http://linqinaction.net/blogs/main/archive/2007/12/12/linq-in-action-samples-source-code.aspx