The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

jobinthomasv (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, ALL
I want to display Data in Report following manner.i am using Reportviewer as ReportMaking Tool.i tried a lot with Matrix and used ceiling function but i can't achieve it.

My Crieteria:

I Used to Develop An attendence Register for employees.Each Employees have Multiple Login and Logout.

Nw My Issue is I want to Group Each Employees with having his own IN and Out on a particular day he Present.And at the same time since each employees having several login and logout for a particular day.I want to Wrap a matrix after certain columns and display the rest in next line for that day of that employee

ie,

i Want in this format

Employee Name: E1

Present Day 1

IN1 OUT1 IN2 OUT2 IN3 OUT3..........after a particular column it should be wrapped and displayed in next line

IN4 Out4 IN5 OUT5...............this process is continued until all the login and Logouts of tht employees is displayed...

Then

Present Day2

INs and Outs

Present Day3

INs and Outs

After The first Employees

Similar Format is For all the other employees

How can i achieve this??