The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

kiran harigopal (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I am trying to integrate SQL SERVER 2005 ( Version 9.00.3033.00) with sharepoint server using the Add-in. In Add Application Management -- > Reporting Services Trusted Accounts, When i provide the credentials it is giving a message

Some or all identity references could not be translated.

I have installed the latest SQL SERVER 2005 from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4E50BE6E-3F92-4552-A78C-B3BE1D94D5DA&displaylang=en

Am i missing something ?

Thanks & Regards

Kiran Kumar
bretupdegraff (4) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Sharepoint Integration with report server
I have not had the opportunity to work with this add-in yet. I do know that you must have Service Pack 2 for SQL Server. Have you applied service pack 2?
nagenj (1) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Sharepoint Integration with report server
hi me to facing same problem when i click on application management..please let me know if u have any solution..