The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

dorelal (2) [Avatar] Offline
How do I download the effects example mentioned in chapter 5
bear.bibeault (675) [Avatar] Offline
Re: How do I download the effects example mentioned in chapter 5
I'm not sure how the MEAP program make the code examples available. I'll put a query into the administrator of the MEAP program on your behalf.
adoran (1) [Avatar] Offline
I would also like to get a copy of the code examples if they are available...

Thanks.
lballard (3) [Avatar] Offline
me too.
dorelal (2) [Avatar] Offline
I posted this question sometime back. It's amazing how much time Manning & Co. takes to provide a link to the source code. No wonder pragamatic programmers are much more agile on this issue. Previously I have gotten an email directly from Dave Tomas in case an issue arieses. It seems here no one cares.
lballard (3) [Avatar] Offline
it says you posted the first question on November 16th, one hour later you got a response that he would check on it, and on November 28th you conclude that 'No one cares'?! How tedious, I'm glad your not my customer. 12 days is hardly a long time to wait. The book is not even finished.. And 2 weeks after you posed your question, I was happy to find here the excellent downloads for this excellent book.