The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

rainsley (3) [Avatar] Offline
Having problem - page size of report viewer <> page size of TIFF or PDF
Is there a way to control the page size (specifically the page height) in TIFF or PDF images?

I set the page size to 0.3in left/right margins and 1.0inch top/bottom on an 8.5in x 11in page.

It appears that the page height is shorter on both TIFF and PDF images (both of these are essentially identical). For example: Page 21 in the report viewer is the same as page 32 in the TIFF image generated by the same report session.

Also, when I used default page size for the same tabular report, there were missing detail lines in the TIFF image when the detail line was the last item on a page. This problem seems to have gone away when I increased the margin size, but now the vertical height of the images is too short compared to the report viewer.

Can anybody help?