The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

psomma (4) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, it's possible to have some support by the authors about the examples code ? It seems that the planets.html example in the ch05 don't works correctly. As reported in a recent post the example works except that the planets image don't display in the left side bar. It's a question of a bug in the example code ? It's possible to have a cleaner sample code source ? Can someone confirm me such issue ?
Thanks and Regards

Paolo Sommaruga
Pascarello (208) [Avatar] Offline
Re: It's possible to have some support by the authors about the example code ?
I am working on getting the typeahead ode fixed right now.

Both Dave and I have real jobs, writing a book pays you crapola! I just got done putting in an 80 hour week last week so I have limited time to work lately.

Eric
psomma (4) [Avatar] Offline
Re: It's possible to have some support by the authors about the example code ?
Eric, thanks for your answer, I apologize for my impatience. I found your book a very great job, I like very much your approach focalized in the pattern design. I have buyed 2 copies, one in english and one in french, which is more readable for me. Simply I would like to take the best advantage from example code

Regards

Paolo