The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

manoj_chaudhari (12) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Teo,

I have report created with Reporting Service 2000 SP2 designer. This contains a Column Chart with Simple Column type. I had selected GraySacle Pallete for my report. I have max 4 columns in my report.

When I deployed the report on MSRS 2000 SP2 Report Server it is showing correctly. The style of the columns in legend and that appearing in chart are correct.

When I deploy the same report on MSRS 2005 SP1 Report Server its showing in-correct. The style of the columns in legend and that appearing in chart are not matching. For e.g I have a column representing “Data Unavailable” in legend it shows as “Front Slash” on reports in the chart this DataUnavailable appears 7 times (representing week) first time it appears as “Front Slash” 2nd time “Back Slash” 3rd time “Straight horizontal line”, 4th “Vertical lines” …and so on all 7 times it appears different.

Is this a bug in 2005. Its working fine in MSRS 2000 SP2
What is a solution for making it consistent on MSRS 2005?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Regards,
Manoj