The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

sureshchandra (3) [Avatar] Offline
hi,
I have a rdl file built using report builder having parameters(that will prompt when the user requests for the report).I would like to set these parameter values programatically.I am not very sure how to do this.
tlachev (687) [Avatar] Offline
Re: passing parameter values programatically into rdl
So, the report definition is deployed to the server and you need to set up the parameter values programatically? The easiest way to do this is to use the Report Viewers.
thanx for the reply,
Can u please tell me anylink where i can find tutorials about report viewer.....i have no knowledge about report viewer.....
tlachev (687) [Avatar] Offline
This article may be be a good start (http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/30424/0).
thanx a lot.....