The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

SSRSNEW (3) [Avatar] Offline
Can I disable the Export button on the toolbar?

I know the export options can be removed from rsreportserver.config file but is there a way to disable the export button?

TIA
tlachev (687) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Export Functionality
Which toolbar and which RS version?
SSRSNEW (3) [Avatar] Offline
RS 2000 . The toolbar that is displayed in Reports Manager which asks to "Select a format" and then enables the Export button.
Assuming SP1 or above, you should be able to hide it using the stylesheet. See SP1 readme for more details. I believe the stylesheet you need is Csmilierogram FilesMicrosoft SQL ServerMSSQLReporting ServicesReportServerstyleshtmlviewer.css, e.g.

.ToolbarExport
{
display: none;
}
NewBie1 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Can it be done for a particular report and not for the whole server as such. I just want to hide/display it report wise
Unfortunately, for the entire server. I don't know of way to disable it per report.